Option 1: Membership
All Access Membership is our best value, and most popular option!
All Access Commit Membership: Get unlimited in-studio yoga classes AND virtual yoga classes AND other great benefits*. Built for clients who practice about 2 or more days per week and are ready to commit to their first 6 months of membership! Requires 6 month commitment or early termination fee of $149 applies. Can be cancelled with 30-days written notice after the first 6 months.
All Access Membership: Get unlimited in-studio yoga classes AND virtual yoga classes AND other great benefits* with no long-term commitment! Built for clients who practice about 2 or more days per week. All Access Memberships are month-to-month, and can be cancelled with 30-days written notice.
Heroes All Access Membership: The Heroes All Access membership is available to all military members (active, retired, and veteran) and spouses, and first responders. A valid ID is required upon first usage at the studio.
*All Access Membership Benefits Include:
- 20% discount in the boutique
- Discounted attendance at special events
- One monthly buddy pass for a friend who is new to Power Nectar
Flex Membership: Get 5 yoga classes per month. Flex memberships are month-to-month, and can be cancelled with 30-days written notice.
Option 2: Multi-class Pack
Receive a reduced per class rate by purchasing a pack of 5 yoga classes. 5 class packs carry a 60-day expiration from date of purchase. Class packs may not be shared.
Option 3: Single Class Pass or 1 Private Session
Purchase as you need and pay as you go.
- All purchases are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- 5-class packs expire 60 days from date of purchase.
- Membership cancellation policy: memberships may be cancelled with 30 days written notice.
- Schedule is subject to change. Classes may be cancelled due to weather or emergencies. Please refer to the online scheduler for the most up-to-date version. We do our best to notify students of any changes when they occur, so please be sure your contact information on file is up to date (phone number and e-mail address).
- Advance registration is encouraged, as classes frequently fill. Doors are locked at the start of class to provide timely services. Clients who arrive late will not be admitted and late cancel fee applies.
- Please arrive 10 minutes in advance of class to get signed-in and settled. New clients should allow more time.
- If you have pre-registered for class and have not checked in 5 minutes before the start time, your spot will be forfeited to accommodate walk-ins.
Late Cancellations and No Shows
- Clients have up until 4 hours prior to class start time to cancel without penalty.
- Clients on any membership (All Access, Heroes All Access, Flex, Welcome Special, or Groupon) will be charged a $20 fee to the credit card on file for cancellations less than 4 hours before class time, or for a no show. Single class and 5 class pack holders will forfeit the class.
- Pre-registration is required for all special events. Walk-in registration is available only if space permits.
- Registration fees are non-refundable, unless the event is cancelled by the studio. An account credit will be issued for an event that a patron is unable to attend, if requested in writing 48 hours before the event. The account credit is then valid for 6 months.
Yoga for Heroes
We proudly offer discounted classes for all military members (active, retired, and veteran) and spouses, and first responders. A valid ID is required upon first usage at the studio. Choose our Heroes All Access Membership or enjoy 10% off all 5-class packs, when purchased in-studio with valid ID.
Teens age 13 and up are welcome, and encouraged, to attend any class on the drop-in schedule.